Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- De novo malignancy in pediatric organ transplant recipients.J Pediatr Surg. 1994; 29: 221-228
- Renal parenchymal carcinoma in children.Br J Surg. 1986; 73: 313-317
- Renal cell carcinoma in children.Urology. 1991; 38: 54-56
- Histopathology and classification of renal cell tumors (adenomas, oncocytomas and carcinomas).in: The basic cytological and histological elements and their use for diagnosis. ed 2. Pathol Res Pract. 181. 1986: 125-143
- Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual.Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY1982
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma associated with acquired cystic kidney disease 15 years after successful renal transplantation.Am J Kidney Dis. 1991; 18: 711-715
- Association of cyclosporin A with acquired cystic kidney disease of the native kidneys in renal transplant recipients.Kidney Int. 1993; 44: 613-616
- Malignant tumors in renal transplant recipients receiving cyclosporin.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 1990; 5: 282-288
- Donor transmitted disease: Cancer.Transplant Proc. 1991; 23: 2629-2631
- Renal cell carcinoma in children: A clinicopathologic study of 15 cases and a review of the literature.J Pediatr. 1970; 76: 358-368
- Renal cell carcinoma in children: Histology, immunohistochemistry, and follow-up of 10 cases.Med Pediatr Oncol. 1991; 19: 33-41