Setting & Participants
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Influence of the original disease, race, and center on the outcome of kidney transplantation.Transplantation. 1982; 33: 22-26
- Barriers to cadaveric renal transplantation among blacks, women, and the poor.JAMA. 1998; 280: 1148-1152
- Trends in kidney transplantation rates and disparities.J Natl Med Assoc. 2007; 99: 923-932
- Race and end-stage renal disease in the United States Medicare population: the disparity persists.Nephrology (Carlton). 2008; 13: 651-656
- Renal transplantation in black Americans.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 1545-1552
- The impact of HLA mismatches on the survival of first cadaveric kidney transplants.N Engl J Med. 1994; 331: 765-770
- Effect of HLA matching on the relative risk of mortality for kidney recipients: a comparison of the mortality risk after transplant to the mortality risk of remaining on the waiting list.Transplantation. 1997; 64: 1274-1277
- Racial equity in renal transplantation.JAMA. 1993; 270: 1352-1356
- The effect of DR antigens, race, sex, and peak PRA on estimated median waiting time for a first cadaver kidney transplant.Clin Transpl. 1990; 1: 311-318
- The effect of race on access and outcome in transplantation.N Engl J Med. 1991; 324: 302-307
- Age, sex, and race inequality in renal transplantation.Arch Intern Med. 1988; 148: 1305-1309
- Factors affecting the waiting time of cadaveric kidney transplant candidates in the United States.JAMA. 1992; 267: 247-252
- Human leukocyte antigen in the allocation of kidneys from cadaveric donors in the United States.Transplantation. 2004; 77: 610-614
- Effect of changing the priority for HLA matching on the rates and outcomes of kidney transplantation in minority groups.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 545-551
- Influence of race on crossmatch outcome and recipient eligibility for transplantation.Transplantation. 1992; 53: 64-67
- Sensitization and crossmatching in renal transplantation.Clin Transpl. 1989; 1: 379-390
- Impact of Medicare coverage on disparities in access to simultaneous pancreas and kidney transplantation.Am J Transplant. 2009; 9: 2785-2791
Originally published online August 1, 2011.