Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Seventh Report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure: the JNC 7 report.JAMA. 2003; 289: 2560-2572
- 2007 Guidelines for the Management of Arterial Hypertension: The Task Force for the Management of Arterial Hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).J Hypertens. 2007; 25: 1105-1187
- Primary aldosteronism.in: Kaplan N.M. Victor R.G. Kaplan's Clinical Hypertension. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, PA2010: 339-357
- Clinical use of laboratory tests for the identification of secondary forms of arterial hypertension.Crit Rev Clin Lab Sci. 2007; 44: 1-85
- Renovascular hypertension: an update.J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2008; 10: 522-533
- Hypokalemia and sudden cardiac death.Exp Clin Cardiol. 2010; 15: e96-e99
- Resistant hypertension: diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment.Hypertension. 2008; 51: 1403-1419
- Current status of renal artery magnetic resonance imaging: theoretical and practical considerations and the potential role of blood-pool contrast agents.Eur Radiol. 2007; 17: B13-B17
- Accuracy of computed tomographic angiography and magnetic resonance angiography for diagnosing renal artery stenosis.Ann Intern Med. 2004; 141: 674-682
- Renovascular hypertension and ischemic nephropathy.Am J Hypertens. 2010; 23: 1159-1169
- Urinary tract infection: one lingering effect of childhood kidney diseases—review of the literature.J Nephrol. 2007; 20: 21-28
- Reflux nephropathy.J Am Soc Nephrol. 1998; 9: 2377-2383
- The role of partial nephrectomy in the treatment of pediatric renal hypertension.J Urol. 2003; 169: 625-628
- Renovascular hypertension from segmental renal artery stenosis: importance of segmental renal vein renin sampling.J Urol. 1980; 124: 704-706
- Correction of hypertension by partial nephrectomy in segmental renal artery stenosis and electron microscopic studies of renin.Jpn Heart J. 1981; 22: 679-687
- Renal vein renin concentration in the hypertension of unilateral reflux nephropathy.J Urol. 1978; 120: 21-23
- Sodium and potassium in the pathogenesis of hypertension.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 1966-1978
- Clinical characteristics of renovascular hypertension.JAMA. 1972; 220: 1209-1218
- Antiviral drug-induced nephrotoxicity.Am J Kidney Dis. 2005; 45: 804-817
- Preliminary description of focal segmental glomerulosclerosis in patients with renovascular disease.Lancet. 1996; 347: 231-233
- Coexisting renal artery stenosis and membranous glomerulonephritis.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2001; 16: 1515-1517
- Renal artery dysplasia in a patient with membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis.Am J Med. 1979; 66: 528-531
- Mesangial hyperplasia in a patient with renovascular hypertension and proteinuria.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 1998; 13: 2704-2705
- Other glomerular disorders including glomerular nephrotic syndrome.in: Feehaly J. Floege J. Johnson R.J. Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology. 3rd ed. Mosby Elsevier Inc, Philadelphia, PA2007: 333-342
- Hepatitis B infection and renal disease: clinical, immunopathogenetic and therapeutic considerations.Kidney Int. 1990; 37: 663-676
- Hepatitis B virus-associated nephropathy.Am J Nephrol. 2004; 24: 198-211
- Remission of HBV-related mesangioproliferative glomerulonephritis after interferon therapy.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 1999; 14: 176-178
Originally published online December 12, 2011.
Because the Editor-in-Chief recused himself from consideration of this manuscript, the Deputy Editor (Daniel E. Weiner, MD, MS) served as Acting Editor-in-Chief. Details of the journal's procedures for potential editor conflicts are given in the Editorial Policies section of the AJKD website.