Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Atypical hemolytic–uremic syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 1676-1687
- Relative role of genetic complement abnormalities in sporadic and familial aHUS and their impact on clinical phenotype.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010; 5: 1844-1859
- Differential impact of complement mutations on clinical characteristics in atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2007; 18: 2392-2400
- Thrombotic microangiopathy: new insights.Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens. 2010; 19: 242-247
- Guideline for the investigation and initial therapy of diarrhea-negative hemolytic uremic syndrome.Pediatr Nephrol. 2009; 24: 687-696
- Plasmatherapy in atypical uremic syndrome.Semin Thromb Hemost. 2010; 36: 673-681
- Complications of apheresis in children.Transfusion. 2007; 47: 1837-1842
- Inhibition of complement activity by humanized anti-C5 antibody and single chain Fv.Mol Immunol. 1996; 33: 1389-1401
- Soliris (eculizumab) package insert.Accessed October 25, 2011)
- Mutations in a member of the ADAMTS gene family cause thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.Nature. 2001; 413: 488-494
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) secondary to cobalamin C (cblC) disorder.Pediatr Nephrol. 2007; 22: 2097-2103
- Mutations in proteins of the alternative pathway of complement and the pathogenesis of atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome.Am J Kidney Dis. 2008; 52: 171-180
- Complement and the atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome in children.Pediatr Nephrol. 2008; 23: 1957-1972
- Eculizumab for congenital atypical hemolytic-uremic syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 544-546
- An open-label, multi-center clinical trial of eculizumab in pediatric patients with atypical hemolytic-uremic syndrome.Accessed October 25, 2011)
Originally published online December 26, 2011.