Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adenovirus infections in solid organ transplant recipients.Curr Opin Organ Transplant. 2009; 14: 625-633
- The Seattle virus watch.Am J Epidemiol. 1977; 105: 362-386
- Adenovirus infections in patients undergoing bone-marrow transplantation.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 529-533
- Adenoviral infection after allogeneic stem cell transplantation (SCT): report on 130 patients from a single SCT unit involved in a prospective multi center surveillance study.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2001; 28: 51-57
- Outcome and clinical course of 100 patients with adenovirus infection following bone marrow transplantation.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2000; 26: 1333-1338
- Infectious gastroenteritis in bone-marrow-transplant recipients.N Engl J Med. 1982; 306: 1010-1012
- Hemorrhagic cystitis associated with urinary excretion of adenovirus type 11 following allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.Bone Marrow Transplant. 1989; 4: 533-535
- Fatal adenovirus meningoencephalitis in a bone marrow transplant patient.Ann Neurol. 1988; 23: 385-389
- Real-time blood plasma polymerase chain reaction for management of disseminated adenovirus infection.Clin Infect Dis. 2004; 38: 45-52
- High lethality of human adenovirus disease in adult allogeneic stem cell transplant recipients with high adenoviral blood load.J Clin Virol. 2011; 52: 55-59
- Adenovirus infection rates in pediatric recipients of alternate donor allogeneic bone marrow transplants receiving either antithymocyte globulin (ATG) or alemtuzumab (Campath).Bone Marrow Transplant. 2005; 36: 1001-1008
- Unrelated donor umbilical cord blood transplantation in pediatric myelodysplastic syndrome: a single-center experience.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2009; 15: 948-955
- Umbilical cord blood transplantation in adults: results of the prospective Cord Blood Transplantation (COBLT).Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2005; 11: 149-160
- Hydronephrosis in children after bone marrow transplantation: case reports.Bone Marrow Transplant. 1996; 17: 873-875
- Acute renal failure due to adenovirus-associated obstructive uropathy and necrotizing tubulointerstitial nephritis in a bone marrow transplant recipient.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2003; 31: 1173-1176
- Necrotizing tubulointerstitial nephritis associated with adenovirus infection.Hum Pathol. 1991; 22: 1225-1231
- Adenovirus infection in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: effect of ganciclovir and impact on survival.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2003; 9: 341-352
- Adenovirus infection of a renal allograft.Am J Kidney Dis. 2003; 41: 696-701
- Adenovirus interstitial nephritis and rejection in an allograft.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011; 22: 1423-1427
Florescu DF, Pergam SA, Neely MN, et al. Safety and efficacy of CMX001 as salvage therapy for severe adenovirus infections in immunocompromised patients [published online ahead of print September 27, 2011]. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. doi:10.1016/j.bbmt.2011.09.007.
Originally published online March 12, 2012.