Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
The American Board of Pediatrics. Workforce data: 2013-2014. https://www.abp.org/sites/abp/files/pdf/workforcebook.pdf. Accessed February 6, 2015.
- Results and Data: Specialties Matching Service, 2015 Appointment Year.National Resident Matching Program, Washington, DC2015
- Nephrology: a specialty in need of resuscitation?.Kidney Int. 2009; 76: 594-596
- The future nephrology workforce: will there be one?.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011; 6: 1501-1506
- Factors in career choice among US nephrologists.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2012; 7: 1786-1792
Salsberg E, Masselink L, Wu X. The US nephrology workforce: development and trends. https://www.asn-online.org/education/training/workforce/Nephrology_Workforce_Study_Report.pdf. Accessed February 25, 2015.
- Factors influencing pediatric nephrology trainee entry into the workforce.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010; 5: 1770-1774
- Wanted: pediatric nephrologists!—why trainees are not choosing pediatric nephrology.Ren Fail. 2014; 36: 1340-1344
- Gender and generational influences on the pediatric workforce and practice.Pediatrics. 2014; 133: 1112-1121
- Pediatric workforce: a look at pediatric nephrology data from the American Board of Pediatrics.J Pediatr. 2006; 148: 575-576
- The pediatric workforce: an update on general pediatrics and pediatric subspecialties workforce data from the American Board of Pediatrics.J Pediatr. 2011; 159: 1036-1040
- Many pediatric residents seek and obtain part-time positions.Pediatrics. 2008; 121: 276-281
- Future workforce needs for pediatric nephrology: an analysis of the nephrology workforce and training requirements by the Workforce Committee of the American Society of Pediatric Nephrology.J Am Soc Nephrol. 1997; 8: S5-S8
American Academy of Physician Assistants. 2013 AAPA annual survey report. https://www.aapa.org/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=2902. Accessed February 25, 2015.
- Does fellowship pay: what is the long-term financial impact of subspecialty training in pediatrics?.Pediatrics. 2011; 127: 254-260
- Influence of changes in supply on the distribution of pediatric subspecialty care.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2009; 163: 1087-1091
- Adequacy of the supply of pediatric subspecialists: so near, yet so far.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2009; 163: 1160-1161
- State level variations in nephrology workforce and timing and incidence of dialysis in the United States among children and adults: a retrospective cohort study.BMC Nephrol. 2015; 16: 2