Rationale & Objectives
Setting & Participants
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Risk of active tuberculosis in chronic kidney disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2015; 19: 1493-1499
- Risk of tuberculosis in dialysis patients: a nationwide cohort study.PloS One. 2011; 6e29563
- Aspects of immune dysfunction in end-stage renal disease.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2008; 3: 1526-1533
- Chronic kidney disease: global dimension and perspectives.Lancet. 2013; 382: 260-272
- Tuberculosis in Canada: 2017.Can Commun Dis Rep. 2019; 45: 68-74
- Tuberculosis and chronic kidney disease: an emerging global syndemic.Kidney Int. 2016; 90: 34-40
- Latent Tuberculosis Infection: Updated and Consolidated Guidelines for Programmatic Management. 2018.(Accessed June 3, 2019.)
- Longitudinal follow-up and outcomes among a population with chronic kidney disease in a large managed care organization.Arch Intern Med. 2004; 164: 659-663
- Pharmacokinetic considerations in chronic kidney disease and patients requiring dialysis.Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol. 2014; 10: 1131-1143
- Provincial tuberculosis screening for incident dialysis patients in BC.BC Med J. 2015; 57: 349
- Guidelines for the prevention and management of Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection and disease in adult patients with chronic kidney disease.Thorax. 2010; 65: 559-570
- Tuberculosis Manual.(Accessed June 3, 2019)http://www.bccdc.ca/health-professionals/clinical-resources/communicable-disease-control-manual/tuberculosis
- Public Health Agency of Canada; The Lung Association; Canadian Thoracic Society; 2014.(Accessed June 3, 2019)https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/infectious-diseases/canadian-tuberculosis-standards-7th-edition/edition-18.html#s5-1
- Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE) | Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE) | Protocol Development | CTEP. Accessed June 13, 2019.
- An official ATS statement: hepatotoxicity of antituberculosis therapy.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2006; 174: 935-952
- Four months of rifampin or nine months of isoniazid for latent tuberculosis in adults.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 440-453
- TB in British Columbia: Annual Surveillance Report 2016.BCCDC, Vancouver, Canada2018: 1-31 (Accessed July 2, 2019)
- Adherence to treatment for latent tuberculosis infection: systematic review of studies in the US and Canada.Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2008; 12: 1235-1254
- Barriers to treatment adherence for individuals with latent tuberculosis infection: a systematic search and narrative synthesis of the literature.Int J Health Plann Manage. 2018; 33: e416-e433
- Latent tuberculosis infection treatment outcomes with daily isoniazid: consistent improvement in British Columbia, 1989-2013.Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2018; 22: S181
- A double-blind randomized controlled trial of primary isoniazid prophylaxis in dialysis and transplant patients.Transplantation. 1994; 57: 1683-1684
- Prospective randomized control trial of isoniazid chemoprophylaxis during renal replacement therapy.Transpl Infect Dis. 2005; 7: 99-108
- Tuberculosis in renal transplant recipients: the evidence for prophylaxis.Transplantation. 2010; 90: 695-704
- Adverse events associated with treatment of latent tuberculosis in the general population.CMAJ. 2011; 183: E173-E179
- Three months of rifapentine and isoniazid for latent tuberculosis infection in hemodialysis patients: high rates of adverse events.J Microbiol Immunol Infect. 2019; 52: 158-162
Complete author and article information provided before references.