What is the cause of this patient's renal colic?
What processes result in this CT finding?
What is this patient's diagnosis?
What other kidney diseases is this patient at risk of?
- Renal histopathology of stone-forming patients with distal renal tubular acidosis.Kidney Int. 2007; 71: 795-801
- Latent tubular acidosis in Sjögren's syndrome.Ann Rheum Dis. 1968; 27: 27-32
- Hypokalemia associated with nephrocalcinosis.Kidney Int. 2009; 75: 443-444
- The spectrum of renal tubular acidosis in paediatric Sjögren syndrome.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2006; 45: 85-91
- A 42 year old woman with flaccid paralysis.Am J Kidney Dis. 2009; 54: 965-969
- Autoantibodies against intercalated cells in Sjögren syndrome [letter].Kidney Int. 2009; 76: 229
- Renal involvement in primary Sjögren's syndrome: a clinicopathologic study.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009; 4: 1423-1431
- Sjögren's syndrome—not just sicca: renal involvement in Sjögren's syndrome.Scand J Rheumatol. 2008; 37: 213-218
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.