Setting & Participants
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Volume progression in polycystic kidney disease.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 2122-2130
- Imaging classification of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease: a simple model for selecting patients for clinical trials.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2015; 26: 160-172
ClinicalTrials.gov. Randomized Controlled Trial of Triptolide-Containing Formulation for Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD). https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02115659.
- Rationale and design of the DIPAK 1 study: a randomized controlled clinical trial assessing the efficacy of lanreotide to halt disease progression in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.Am J Kidney Dis. 2014; 63: 446-455
- The HALT polycystic kidney disease trials: design and implementation.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010; 5: 102-109
- Renal structure in early autosomal-dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD): the Consortium for Radiologic Imaging Studies of Polycystic Kidney Disease (CRISP) cohort.Kidney Int. 2003; 64: 1035-1045
- Novel approach to estimate kidney and cyst volumes using mid-slice magnetic resonance images in polycystic kidney disease.Am J Nephrol. 2013; 38: 333-341
- Tolvaptan in patients with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 2407-2418
- Short-term renal hemodynamic effects of tolvaptan in subjects with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease at various stages of chronic kidney disease.Kidney Int. 2013; 84: 1278-1286
- Unified criteria for ultrasonographic diagnosis of ADPKD.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009; 20: 205-212
Levey AS, Greene T, Kusek J, Beck GJ. A simplified equation to predict glomerular filtration rate for serum creatinine. In: ASN Program and Abstracts, 33rd Annual Meeting and 2000 Renal Week; October 10-16, 2000; Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Abstract 115A.
- A new equation to estimate glomerular filtration rate.Ann Intern Med. 2009; 150: 604-612
- A concordance correlation coefficient to evaluate reproducibility.Biometrics. 1989; 45: 255-268
- Sample size calculations.Nephron Clin Pract. 2011; 118: c319-c323
No author listed. Sample size calculator. http://www.stat.ubc.ca/∼rollin/stats/ssize/. Accessed August 14, 2014.
- MRI-based kidney volume measurements in ADPKD: reliability and effect of gadolinium enhancement.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009; 4: 719-725