Setting & Participants
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chronic kidney disease in pregnancy.BMJ. 2008; 336: 211-215
- Pregnancy and chronic kidney disease: a challenge in all CKD stages.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010; 5: 844-855
- Pregnancy outcomes in women with chronic kidney disease: a systematic review.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011; 6: 2587-2598
- Is renal hyperfiltration protective in chronic kidney disease-stage 1 pregnancies? A step forward unraveling the mystery of the effect of stage 1 chronic kidney disease on pregnancy outcomes.Nephrology. 2015; 20: 201-208
- Donor Nephrectomy Outcomes Research (DONOR) Network. Gestational hypertension and preeclampsia in living kidney donors.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 124-133
- Pregnancy outcomes after kidney donation.Am J Transplant. 2009; 9: 825-834
- Renal outcome in patients with congenital anomalies of the kidney and urinary tract.Kidney Int. 2009; 76: 528-533
Intermountain Healthcare. 2015 Annual Report. https://intermountainhealthcare.org/assets/PDF/annualreport2015.pdf. Accessed October 14, 2016.
American Medical Association. Hospital International Classification of Diseases, 9th Revision, Clinical Modification Codes. Maryland Heights, MO: Saunders. 2009.
- K/DOQI clinical practice guidelines for chronic kidney disease: evaluation, classification, and stratification.Am J Kidney Dis. 2002; 39: S1-S266
Coca-Perraillon M. Matching with propensity scores to reduce bias in observational studies. Proceedings of the Northeast SAS Users Group (NESUG), September 2006. http://www.lexjansen.com/nesug/nesug06/an/da13.pdf. Accessed September 14, 2016.
- Kidney disease and maternal outcomes in pregnancy.Am J Kidney Dis. 2015; 66: 55-59
- A note on the estimation of the multinomial logistic model with correlated responses in SAS.Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2007; 87: 262-269
- STROBE Initiative. The Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE) statement: guidelines for reporting observational studies.Lancet. 2007; 370: 1453-1457
- Incidence of end-stage renal disease among live kidney donors.Transplantation. 2006; 82: 1646-1648
- Prognosis of patients with unilateral renal agenesis.Pediatr Nephrol. 1992; 6: 412-416
- Glomerular filtration rate in normal and abnormal pregnancies.Semin Nephrol. 1999; 19: 133-139
- Renal response to an acute protein challenge in pregnant women with borderline hypertension.Nephrology (Carlton). 2007; 12: 254-260
- Lack of activation of renal functional reserve predicts the risk of significant renal involvement in systemic sclerosis.Ann Rheum Dis. 2011; 70: 1963-1967
- Chronic hypertension in pregnancy: diagnosis, management, and outcomes.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 60: 206-214
- The challenges and future considerations regarding pregnancy-related outcomes in women with pre-existing diabetes.Curr Diabetes Rep. 2013; 13: 869-876
- Association of renal agenesis and mullerian duct anomalies.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2000; 24: 829-834
- Pregnancy outcome in women with mullerian duct anomalies.J Reprod Med. 1990; 35: 411-414
- Risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes in women with CKD.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2015; 26: 2011-2022
- Association of complete recovery from acute kidney injury with incident CKD stage 3 and all-cause mortality.Am J Kidney Dis. 2012; 60: 402-408