Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Association of American Medical Colleges. Center for Workforce Studies. Physician Specialty Data Book. Association of American Medical Colleges: Washington, DC; 2012.
National Resident Matching Program. Results and Data: Specialties Matching Service. National Resident Matching Program: Washington, DC; 2016.
- The future nephrology workforce: will there be one?.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011; 6: 1501-1506
- Enhancing nephrology career interest through the ASN Kidney TREKS Program.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2016; 27: 1604-1607
- US Renal Data System 2016 annual data report: epidemiology of kidney disease in the United States.Am J Kidney Dis. 2017; 69: S1-S688
- Prevalence of chronic kidney disease in the United States.JAMA. 2007; 298: 2038-2047
- Recruiting the next generation of nephrologists.Adv Chronic Kidney Dis. 2013; 20: 326-335
- Medical student attitudes toward kidney physiology and nephrology: a qualitative study.Ren Fail. 2016; 38: 1683-1693
- On becoming a nephrologist: medical students' ideas to enhance interest in a career in nephrology.Am J Kidney Dis. 2013; 62: 450-452
- Why not nephrology? A survey of US internal medicine subspecialty fellows.Am J Kidney Dis. 2013; 61: 540-546
- Nephrology elective experience during medical residency: a national survey of US nephrology fellowship training program directors.Ren Fail. 2015; 37: 999-1006
- A randomized trial of intensive versus standard blood-pressure control.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 2103-2116
- 2014 Evidence-based guideline for the management of high blood pressure in adults: report from the panel members appointed to the Eighth Joint National Committee (JNC 8).JAMA. 2014; 311: 507-520
- Evidence supporting a systolic blood pressure goal of less than 150 mm Hg in patients aged 60 years or older: the minority view.Ann Intern Med. 2014; 160: 499-503
Thompson K, Wong M, Huisingh-Scheetz M. Decision-making in multimorbid patients. POGOe - Portal of Geriatrics Online Education. https://www.pogoe.org/productid/21628. 2013. Accessed April 1, 2016.
- Redesigning residency training in internal medicine: the consensus report of the Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine Education Redesign Task Force.Acad Med. 2007; 82: 1211-1219
- The 4:1 schedule: a novel template for internal medicine residencies.J Grad Med Educ. 2010; 2: 541-547
- Restoring Emphasis on Ambulatory Internal Medicine Training-The 3:1 Model.J Grad Med Educ. 2014; 6: 742-745
- Moving forward in GME reform: a 4 + 1 model of resident ambulatory training.J Gen Intern Med. 2013; 28: 1100-1104
- Likert scales and data analyses.Quality Progress. 2007; 40: 64-65
- Analysis of paired Likert data: how to evaluate change and preference questions.Fam Med. 1995; 27: 671-675
- Enhancing interest in nephrology careers during medical residency.Am J Kidney Dis. 2012; 60: 350-353
- Novel educational approaches to enhance learning and interest in nephrology.Adv Chronic Kidney Dis. 2013; 20: 336-346
In line with AJKD's procedures for potential conflicts of interest for editors, described in the Information for Authors & Journal policies, an Acting Editor-in-Chief (International Editor Gavin J. Becker, MD) handled the peer-review and decision-making processes.