- On the frontline of the COVID-19 outbreak: keeping patients on long-term dialysis safe.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2020; 15: 710-713
- Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.Lancet. 2020; 395: 497-506
- Webinar: COVID19 for the nephrologist: real-life experience from Italy.https://academy.theisn.org/isn/2020/covid-19/290431/prof.vivekanand.jha.doctor.francesco.iannuzzella.26.doctor.arvind.canchi.html?f=menu%3D13%2Abrowseby%3D8%2Asortby%3D2%2Alabel%3D19791Date accessed: March 30, 2020
- Kidney disease is associated with in-hospital death of patients with COVID-19.Kidney Int. 2020; 97: 829-838
- The novel coronavirus 2019 epidemic and kidneys.Kidney Int. 2020; 97: 824-828
- Identification of a potential mechanism of acute kidney injury during the COVID-19 outbreak: a study based on single-cell transcriptome analysis.(Preprint at)https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202002.0331/v1Date accessed: March 30, 2020
- Caution on kidney dysfunctions of COVID-19 patients.(Preprint at)https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.08.20021212v2Date accessed: March 30, 2020
- Race to find COVID-19 treatments accelerates.Science. 2020; 367: 1412-1413
- Clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 in China.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1708-1720
- Cytokine removal in human septic shock: where are we and where are we going?.Ann Intensive Care. 2019; 9: 56https://doi.org/10.1186/s13613-019-0530-y
Klein D, Hagedorn B, Kerr C, Hu H, Bedford T, Famulare M. Working paper – model-based estimates of COVID-19 burden in King and Snohomish counties through April 7, 2020. https://institutefordiseasemodeling.github.io/COVID-public/reports/Working%20paper%20–%20model-based%20estimates%20of%20COVID-19%20burden%20in%20King%20and%20Snohomish%20counties%20through%20April%207.pdf. Accessed March 30, 2020.
- Worst-case estimates for U.S. coronavirus deaths. The New York Times.https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/us/coronavirus-deaths-estimate.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=HomepageDate accessed: March 30, 2020
- Crisis Standards of Care: A Systems Framework for Catastrophic Disaster Response.National Academies Press (US), Washington, DC2012http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK201063/Date accessed: March 30, 2020
American Society of Nephrology. Recommendations on the care of hospitalized patients with COVID-19 and kidney failure requiring renal replacement therapy. https://www.asn-online.org/g/blast/files/AKI_COVID-19_Recommendations_Document_03.21.2020.pdf. Accessed March 30, 2020.