Rationale & Objective
Setting & Participants
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- US Renal Data System 2020 annual data report: epidemiology of kidney disease in the United States.Am J Kidney Dis. 2021; 77: A7-A8
- Options for patients with kidney failure.in: Danovitch G.M. Handbook of Kidney Transplantation. 2nd ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2005: 1-22
- Systematic review: kidney transplantation compared with dialysis in clinically relevant outcomes.Am J Transplant. 2011; 11: 2093-2109
- OPTN/SRTR 2017 annual data report: kidney.Am J Transplant. 2019; 19: 19-123
- Influence of race, ethnicity and socioeconomic status on kidney disease.Nat Rev Nephrol. 2012; 8: 533-541
- Failure to advance access to kidney transplantation over two decades in the United States.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2021; 32: 913-926
- Major variation across local transplant centers in probability of kidney transplant for wait-listed patients.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2020; 31: 2900-2911
- Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN) policies.United Network for Organ Sharing, 2014
- Evaluating the public health impact of health promotion interventions: the RE-AIM framework.Am J Public Health. 1999; 89: 1322-1327
- Racial/ethnic disparities in waitlisting for deceased donor kidney transplantation 1 year after implementation of the new national kidney allocation system.Am J Transplant. 2018; 18: 1936-1946
- Dialysis facility referral and start of evaluation for kidney transplantation among patients treated with dialysis in the Southeastern United States.Am J Transplant. 2020; 20: 2113-2125
- Graphing survival curve estimates for time-dependent covariates.Int J Methods Psychiatr Res. 2002; 11: 68-74
- A test of the association of a time-dependent state variable to survival.Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 1995; 46: 101-105
- Decisional conflict between treatment options among end-stage renal disease patients evaluated for kidney transplantation.Clin Transplant. 2017; 31e12991
- Simulation shows undesirable results for competing risks analysis with time-dependent covariates for clinical outcomes.BMC Med Res Methodol. 2018; 18: 79
- R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing [computer program]. R Foundation for Statistical Computing; 2021.
- survminer: Drawing Survival Curves using 'ggplot2' [computer program]. CRAN; 2021.
- ggplot2: Elegant Graphics for Data Analysis [computer program]. CRAN; 2016.
- The R Commander: a basic-statistics graphical user interface to R.J Stat Softw. 2005; 14: 1-42
- Investigation of the freely available easy-to-use software ‘EZR’ for medical statistics.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2013; 48: 452-458
- Racial disparities in preemptive referral for kidney transplantation in Georgia.Clin Transplant. 2018; 32e13380
- Association of candidate removals from the kidney transplant waiting list and center performance oversight.Am J Transplant. 2016; 16: 1276-1284
- Dramatic secular changes in prognosis for kidney transplant candidates in the United States.Am J Transplant. 2019; 19: 414-424
- ESRD Network Organizations. 2019.https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/End-Stage-Renal-Disease/ESRDNetworkOrganizations/index.htmlDate accessed: October 26, 2019
- A randomized trial to reduce disparities in referral for transplant evaluation.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017; 28: 935-942
- Association between declined offers of deceased donor kidney allograft and outcomes in kidney transplant candidates.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2e1910312
- Awareness of the new kidney allocation system among United States dialysis providers with low waitlisting.Am J Nephrol. 2018; 47: 115-119
- The ASCENT (Allocation System Changes for Equity in Kidney Transplantation) Study: a randomized effectiveness-implementation study to improve kidney transplant waitlisting and reduce racial disparity.Kidney Int Rep. 2017; 2: 433-441
- Effect of the ASCENT intervention to increase knowledge of kidney allocation policy changes among dialysis providers.Kidney Int Rep. 2020; 5: 1422-1431
- An Explore Transplant group randomized controlled education trial to increase dialysis patients' decision-making and pursuit of transplantation.Prog Transplant. 2018; 28: 174-183
- Technical Expert Panel Charter. Practitioner Level Measurement of Effective Access to Kidney Transplantation. 2021.https://www.cms.gov/files/document/measurement-effective-access-kidney-transplantation-practitioner-level-tep-charter.pdf
- Time for reform in transplant program-specific reporting: AST/ASTS transplant metrics taskforce.Am J Transplant. 2019; 19: 1888-1895
- Dialysis facility and network factors associated with low kidney transplantation rates among United States dialysis facilities.Am J Transplant. 2014; 14: 1562-1572
- Trends in disparities in preemptive kidney Transplantation in the United States.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2019; 14: 1500-1511
Complete author and article information (including a list of the members of the Southeastern Kidney Transplant Coalition) provided before references.