Rationale & Objective
Setting & Participants
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The current state of peritoneal dialysis.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2016; 27: 3238-3252https://doi.org/10.1681/ASN.2016010112
- Advancing American Kidney Health (AAKH): catalyst for investment in kidney diseases clinical trials and precision medicine: an opportunity to advance upstream interventions and the importance of nephrology.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2020; 15: 1689-1691https://doi.org/10.2215/CJN.03660320
- Peritoneal dialysis-associated peritonitis outcomes reported in trials and observational studies: a systematic review.Perit Dial Int. 2020; 40: 132-140https://doi.org/10.1177/0896860819893810
- A comparison of peritonitis rates from the United States Renal Data System database: CAPD versus continuous cycling peritoneal dialysis patients.Am J Kidney Dis. 2005; 45: 372-380https://doi.org/10.1053/j.ajkd.2004.10.008
- US Renal Data System 2018 annual data report: epidemiology of kidney disease in the United States.Am J Kidney Dis. 2019; 73: A7-A8
- Transfers to hemodialysis among US patients initiating renal replacement therapy with peritoneal dialysis.Am J Kidney Dis. 2019; 74: 620-628https://doi.org/10.1053/j.ajkd.2019.05.014
- ACCD Classification Information Portal. Retired Coding Rules. Published 2019.https://www.ihpa.gov.au/sites/default/files/coding_rules_retired_as_at_30_june_2019.pdfDate accessed: June 8, 2021
- ICDList. 2022 ICD-10-CM Code T85.71XS: Infection and inflammatory reaction due to peritoneal dialysis catheter, sequela. 2021.https://icdlist.com/icd-10/T85.71XSDate accessed: June 10, 2021
- Peritoneal dialysis associated infections: an update on diagnosis and management.World J Nephrol. 2012; 1: 106-122https://doi.org/10.5527/wjn.v1.i4.106
- Peritoneal dialysis-related infection rates and outcomes: results from the Peritoneal Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study (PDOPPS).Am J Kidney Dis. 2020; 76: 42-53https://doi.org/10.1053/j.ajkd.2019.09.016
- Nationwide standardized peritonitis reporting: preliminary results from the Optimizing the Prevention of Peritoneal Dialysis-Associated Peritonitis in the United States (OPPUS) Study. Abstract PO09912021 presented at: Virtual Annual Kidney Week of the American Society of Nephrology.https://www.asn-online.org/education/kidneyweek/2021/program-abstract.aspx?controlId=3600911Date: November 4, 2021
- A systematic review of peritoneal dialysis-related peritonitis rates over time from national or regional population-based registries and databases.Perit Dial Int. 2022; 42: 39-47https://doi.org/10.1177/0896860821996096
- ISPD peritonitis recommendations: 2016 update on prevention and treatment.Perit Dial Int. 2016; 36: 481-508https://doi.org/10.3747/pdi.2016.00078
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Complete author and article information provided before references.